Free BMP To PDF Converter
FREE Batch BMP To PDF Conversion Utility
Latest Version: 2.4 Released on Jul 07 2016.
Free BMP To PDF Converter is a freeware and easy to use document conversion utility, that designed to convert BMP images into PDF files in batch mode. This special application can convert BMP image format into one PDF document in batch mode, with this tool the user can merge BMP images to a PDF document for archiving.
Other hands Free BMP To PDF Converter can convert in batch mode some or thousands of BMPs located in one or many different folders into a PDF. It can merge several BMP images into a single PDF file. It supports three encoding types - None, JPEG or Flate for the best result. Also you can set the created PDF's metadata such as title, author, subject, keyword. Also it supports thumbnails of PDF pages. If your business need to more help, please click on Video Tutorial on the sidebar to see it online how this free software works!
Free BMP To PDF Converter List of Features
- Absolute 100% FREE
- Batch processing mode
- Combine multiple BMP bitmap images
- Support PDF metadatas
- Fast conversion process
- Easy Drag & Drop BMP images
- Support PDF thumbnails
- User-friendly graphical interface
Free BMP To PDF Converter Software Informations
- Application Name: FM BMP To PDF Converter Free
- Short Description: FREE Batch BMP To PDF Conversion Utility
- Type: Free / Freeware
- Current Version: 2.4
- Released on: Jul 07 2016.
- Binary File Size: 2.42 MB
Free BMP To PDF Converter Encoding Types
Free BMP To PDF Converter uses compression encodings, see the details below:
- None - no image compression. It's usually creates a large size document.
- JPEG compression is a powerful tool, and with great power comes great responsibility. This JPEG compression can help you greatly reduce the size of an image file. JPEG compression saves all BMP images as JPEG into the PDF file. It's especially recommended for images and photos.
Flate method allows PDF files to have their object streams individually compressed.
Flate is an improvement of LZW compression.
Flate encoding output is usually very compact when compared to other methods used.
Note: slower processing.
Free BMP To PDF Converter System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8 (32 & 64-bits)
- Processor: 2 GHz CPU with SSE2 support, Intel Pentium 4, Pentium Core or Atom, AMD Athlon 64 or above
- System Memory: 512 MB
- Hard Disk: 10 MB
BMP To PDF Converter Free Recent Changes
Version 2.42 - (Released on April 27 2015.)
Version 2.4 - (Released on March 21 2015.)
New installer with code signing certificate.
Version 2.3 - (Released on Jan. 08 2015)
Minor GUI updates.
Version 2.2 - (Released on Feb. 20 2014)
Version 2.1 - (Released on Sep. 09 2013)
Added a built-in image viewer visual control.
Added new menu items and controls Video Tutorial button.
Version 2.0 - (Released on Feb. 3 2013)
Major GUI updates.
Fixed software update checking method.
Version 1.0 - (Released on Mar. 7 2012)
Used Embarcadero RAD Studio IDE platform.
Free BMP To PDF Converter Software Overview
BMP is a standard image file format for long years ago which was historically used by computers running the Windows operating system. Free BMP To PDF Converter is the best and accurate BMP to PDF converter to converting BMP images into PDF document for free. This software can provide you with perfect output quality and amazing converting speed.
How to uninstall?