Free JPG To PDF Converter
FREE Batch JPG To PDF Conversion Utility
Version 2.1 Released on Apr 09 2013.
Free JPG To PDF Converter is an easy to use, document conversion utility, that designed to convert JPG/JPEG images into PDF files. Can combine JPG/JPEG and many raster image formats such as BMP, GIF, JPEG-2000, PCX, PNG, PSD, TGA, TIF/TIFF into one PDF document in batch mode.
Free JPG To PDF Converter can help your business to converting some or thousands of JPG or other images, located in one or many different folders, into a PDF. It can merge several type of images into a single PDF file. Just simple drop these JPGs for the application, set the outputs within a few seconds and then click on the Start button. Yes, this is your JPG to PDF conversion tool! You can set the created PDF's metadata such as title, author, subject, keyword. Also it supports thumbnails of PDF pages. If you need more help, please click on Video Tutorial to how this software works!
List of Features
- Absolute 100% FREE
- Batch processing mode
- Combine multiple JPG and other raster bitmaps
- Support PDF metadatas
- Fast conversion process
- Drag & Drop images
- RGB and CMYK colorspaces support
- User-friendly graphical interface
- Application Name: FM JPG To PDF Converter Free
- Short Description: FREE Batch JPG To PDF Conversion Utility
- Type: Free / Freeware
- Current Version: 2.1
- Released on: Apr 09 2013
- Binary File Size: 2.37 MB
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8 (32 & 64-bits)
- Processor: 2 GHz CPU with SSE2 support, Intel Pentium 4, Pentium Core or Atom, AMD Athlon 64 or above
- System Memory: 512 MB
- Hard Disk: 10 MB
Free JPG To PDF Converter is an easy to use, document conversion utility, that designed to convert JPG/JPEG into PDF files. It comes with user friendly GUI and fast conversion engine. Batch conversion mode - of course - is supported. Opposed to its name, it can convert not only the JPG images, but also a lot of other image file formats to PDF, including PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF, TIFF, PCX and PSD.