Free PDF Text Extractor
Free PDF Text Content Extractor
Latest Version: 1.32 Released on Apr 27 2015.
Free PDF Text Extractor is a freeware desktop application that designed to extracting text content from Adobe PDF (Portable Document Format) files. The extracted text files (.TXT) supports UTF-encoding with layout or raw extraction modes. It is very easy-to-use and also comes with user-friendly GUI (Graphical User Interface) with extreme fast and accurate extraction process.
Free PDF Text Extractor supports password-protected PDFs. It's a freeware software, which means that you can use it absolutely free in personal or commercial environment. This application is a standalone utility, so you don't need any other third-party software. This application is a standalone utility, so you don't need to install any other third-party software. If you need more help, click on free Video Tutorial to see it online how this software works!
Text file formats:
- Layout - it means maintain the original physical layout of the text content
- Raw - it means keep the text in content stream order
If you need to extract embedded images from PDF files for free, then you check it out an another special freeware application for image extraction from our studio's Free PDF Image Extractor, or try PDF text content extraction online.
Free PDF Text Extractor List of Features
- Absolute 100% FREE
- Text content extraction process from PDF files
- Accurate and fast extraction mode
- UTF-encoded output text files
- Intelligent extraction process
- Easy Drag & Drop PDF
- Password-protected PDF support
- Easy and user-friendly GUI
Free PDF Text Extractor Software Informations
- Application Name: FM PDF Text Extractor Free
- Short Description: Free PDF Text Content Extractor
- Type: Free / Freeware
- Current Version: 1.32
- Released on: Apr 27 2015.
- Binary File Size: 2.02 MB
Free PDF Text Extractor System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8 (32 & 64-bits)
- Processor: 2 GHz CPU with SSE2 support, Intel Pentium 4, Pentium Core or Atom, AMD Athlon 64 or above
- System Memory: 512 MB
- Hard Disk: 10 MB
Free PDF Text Extractor Recent Changes
Version 1.32 - (Released on April 27 2015.)
Version 1.3 - (Released on March 21 2015.)
New installer with code signing certificate.
Version 1.2 - (Released on Feb. 20 2014)
Version 1.1 - (Released on Sep. 26 2013)
Added extra menu items and GUI controls.
Fixed software update checking method for technical reasons.
Bundled new installer with PDF Content Extractor Pro.
Version 1.0 - (Released on Dec. 08 2012)
Initial release. Inspirated by the professional PDF Content Extractor.
Used Embarcadero RAD Studio IDE platform.
Free PDF Text Extractor Software Overview
Free PDF Text Extractor can extracts text content from PDF files without having to cut and paste and saves files into UTF-encoded text files. This free software can provide you with perfect output quality and amazing extracting speed.
How to uninstall?